- Made specifically for rice papers.
- offering unique properties on all watercolor papers.
- perfect for sketching, illustration, sumi-e, and traditional watercolor painting.
- Traditional (Gansai) watercolors are made with fine-grade finely ground pigments to give a smooth, silky application with each stroke.
- The unique binder allows color to quickly dissolve in water and dries to a glossy finish.
- Excellent lifting qualities on sized papers.
- Can be used with Sumi inks, and any type of watercolor or water-based ink.
Colors: Crimson, Yellow Ocher, Lemon Yellow, Pearl Green, Viridian, Cobalt Blue, Indigo, Carmine, Red Ocher, Black, Chinese White, Vermillion
Box size: 3 1/2″ x 9/16″ x 8″