- Low viscosity, very fluid.
- Apply as a final varnish over dry acrylic or dry oil paint.
- Increases the depth and intensity of color.
- Also available in Matte which may be intermixed for a variety of sheens.
- Permanent, emovable, final varnish for acrylic and oil paintings that protects painting surface and allows for removal of surface dirt, without damaging painting underneath. Once surface is clean, a new coat of Soluvar may be reapplied to surface.
- Thin with mineral spirits or turpentine. Do not use Odorless Mineral Spirits.
- Dries to a clear, non-tacky, water resistant, hard film that is resistant to retention of dirt and prevents dirt and pollutants from contacting paint surface.
- Self-leveling, will not hold brush strokes.
- Flexible, will not crack as surface expands and contracts during temperature and humidity changes.
- Resists discoloring (non-yellowing, non-fogging) due to humidity, heat and ultraviolet light.
- Protects painting against harsh elements.
- For interior and exterior use
Liquitex Solvar Varnish
$29.59 – $77.59