Graphite Pencils in hardness from 5B to 5H.
CASTELL 9000 – a genuinely classic pencil – was launched by Count Alexander von Faber-Castell in 1905. Its quality and finely graduated degrees of hardness have made it a firm favourite with artists and illustrators. Its lead is fully bonded with the wood surround and is therefore particularly break-resistant. The CASTELL 9000 is available in 16 different degrees of hardness, making it the ideal pencil for all technical and artistic applications.
- 12 set includes CASTELL 9000 pencils in hardness grades 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H, 4H and 5H
- 12 set includes CASTELL 9000 pencils in hardness grades HB, B, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B
- Ideally suited for drawing in the field of industrial design or fine-detail drawings
- Environmentally safe water-based coating
- Extra break-resistant due to SV bonding