- The hardest and least flexible of any Golden Acrylic product. Caution is advised when using this product alone.
- Used in its pure form, it is limited to applications on rigid supports, as its lack of flexibility may lead to cracking when flexed. Under certain conditions, the medium alone may crack upon drying.
- Ideal as an additive to acrylic paints to increase film hardness and reduce dry film tack.
- Improves adhesion to non-porous surfaces; however, some surfaces, such as glass and glazed tile, will not allow for a permanent bond.
- Dries with high gloss and excellent film clarity.
- Promotes cleaner edges of hard-edge techniques. The harder paint film has less “pull” as the masking tape is removed.
1 Gallon (3.78 L) can be special ordered. Contact for price.